8171 is a social welfare program launched by the Government of Pakistan to provide financial assistance to the disadvantaged and vulnerable sections of the society. Ehsaas online check program 2023 including cash program emergency cash Program, Ehsaas Nashonuma program, Ehsaas Kafalat program and other programs.
If you are trying to complete your application status payment through Ehsaas Program App Portal helpline, you can register yourself at 8171 Hotel by calling the helpline and telling the representative your ID card number. They will give you full information about your application and tell you whether you are eligible for the program or not.
8171 Eligibility Check From Below
8171 is a program in which you can get 9000 rupees. If you want to Register in 8171, Send your CNIC on 8171 or the below form.
8171 Online Apply New Update
8171 online registration has been started again. Now the budget has been also increased. Now the budget is 400 billion and 90 lakh families willl include in this program. Now you can register in this program by following the form
Key Feature 8171 web Portal
Ehsaas program was created to eradicate poverty and help poor people its important aspects and features are as follows:
Cash Transfer Programs: The Ehsaas program provides cash transfers to deserving households through programs such as the Ehsaas Kafalat program, the Ehsaas Amdan program and the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program.
Social Protection Programs: This program also includes initiatives for social security and welfare such as Ehsaas Langar Program, Ehsaas Ration Program and Ehsaas Interest Free Loan Program. These initiatives are aimed at helping pregnant and lactating women and youth. Its main objective is to provide business opportunities to the youth so that they can become successful youth.
Education and Health Programs: The Ehsaas program focuses on human capital development through initiatives such as the Ehsaas Education Scholarship, the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship and the Ehsaas Health Insurance Program To improve their future.
Economic Empowerment Programs: The program also includes economic empowerment initiatives such as the e-honur program and the e-rozgar program, through which the youth are exposed to employment opportunities and freelancing online courses.
8171 NADRA Government PK Program is a government initiative to provide financial assistance to the needy and weaker sections of the society. We will reflect in this article on the important aspects of Ehsaas, its objectives, eligibility checks, etc.
To join the Ehsaas program you must fulfill the following criteria:
- People who are unemployed
- Those women who are widows
- Whose monthly income is less than 30 thousand
- Families affected by floods
- People who are disabled
- People who have not traveled abroad or do not have a passport
احساس پروگرام میں شامل ہونے کے لئے آپ کو درج ذیل کرائیٹیریا پر پورا اترنا چاہیے
وہ لوگ جو بے روزگار ہیں
وہ عورتیں جو بیوہ ہے
جن کی ماہانہ آمدنی 30 ہزار سے کم ہے
سیلاب سے متاثرہ خاندان
وہ لوگ جو معذور ہیں
وہ لوگ جنہوں نے بیرون ملک سفر نہیں کیا یا ان کا پاسپورٹ نہیں بنا ہوا
Objectives of Ehsaas Program
The main objectives of the Ehsaas program are as follows
- To provide financial assistance to the poor and vulnerable members of the society
- Reducing poverty and improving people’s quality of life
- Creating employment opportunities for the unemployed
- Meeting basic needs like health, education, games and sanitation
- To provide comprehensive education to poor children
- Taking care of women’s rights
How to register in 8171 Ehsaas program
Follow these Steps to register in Ehsaas Program:
- You must be a Pakistani to join the Ehsaas program
- Fill out the form above to join the program
- Register yourself here by entering your National Identity Card number and your contact number
- After verification you will be sent a confirmation message whether you are eligible or not
- If you are eligible, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number
- After receiving the message you can receive money from the 8171 program.